1.21.2013

Over the Weekend

Ever have one of those weekends that's just perfect in every way?? That's what this past weekend was for me. It was just good for the soul.

On Friday, I started off my weekend right with a little 3 mile run (in 28 minutes... GO ME!), then Kendol and I headed over to my Uncle Earl's to celebrate his retirement. My cousin Kaylis and her two main men were in town from Little Rock and it was just the perfect night spent with family over pizza, cake and a few cold ones.

Only cake appropriate for this die hard State fan!
Notice the Ole Miss candles that were snuck on top :)

Kendol and Sweet Lawson up to no good.
All of the little ones blowing out the candles.
Hayes an Uncle Early getting in a big hug!
On Saturday, we were up and at em' early to get ready for a fun little morning at the skating rink for Kaitlyn's 8th Birthday! Needless to say, we were all taken back quite a few years. I'm not sure if it was the skating rink or the fact that Kaitlyn's 8... It's still a toss up.


Stephanie dominating the rink!
Happiest of Birthdays to this Precious One!
CANNOT believe she is 8.
Ho-ly Cow.

Saturday was the best one I've had in a while. It was spent at local Pub called Bonny Blair's. The food was delish, as always. The one man band was the bomb.com. And the company was the best! Lots of laughs were had by all. 
Handsome Hubs in his snazzy Christmas shirt!




And Sunday just put the icing on the cake with some hang time with this little one...


 ...and some great football! I'm happy to report that the two teams I was hoping for in the Superbowl are, in fact, playing in the Superbowl. Which means two of my favorite former Bulldogs will be going head to head!! My favorite being Anthony "Boobie" Dixon of the 49'ers... My custom "Boobie Dixon" tee is on the way!! And then there's Pernell McPhee with the Raven's who was showing out against Tom Brady with not one, but two, batted passes. You go boy!!

Ok... that's enough for now.
Over and Out.



5 comments:

  1. COME TO OXFORD so we can go out and drink beer together :) You look so pretty in those pics, too!! Glad you had such a fabulous weekend, dear! Happy MONDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm loving that necklace you're rocking in these pics, girl! Fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace that you have on. It's beautiful! BTW: I went to ICC and had Science lab with McPhee. He was a crazy guy! Your weekend was too much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure did have a great weekend! Good for you!

    You always make me want to move to Alabama. It looks like so much more fun that LA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great weekend! haven't been to a skating rink in years...

    ReplyDelete