8.30.2010

Marathon Monday- Week 4

Sooo... This past week didn't go so well. I was super, super busy and didn't really have time to run. After running 5 miles on Sunday, I took a rest on Monday and that was the beginning of the downward spiral. Then Meagan Rae played at Hal & Mal's on Wednesday, I packed & got everything ready on Thursday for the crazy weekend ahead, went to Gwood on Friday to see Meagan Rae' awesome show at Websters then hosted 2 wedding showers on Saturday, one in Gwood one in Jackson. Needless to say, running was the last thing on my mind in the midst of all of the madness. I did manage to run twice, just didn't reach my goal for the week. Hopefully, I will be able to hit the 6 mile mark this week. We are down to less than 100 days, so I must get my butt in gear ASAP!

8/24- 3.2 Miles
8/29- 3 Miles

Also, on Sunday Kendol finally signed up for the race and joined team "Tri Delta!" Looks like he really is going to run it!! WOO HOO

Don't forget that you can donate money in honor of our team, to help the precious children of St. Jude. No donation is too big or to small, they need and deserve it all!!! www.mystjudeheroes.org/calliepc

No comments:

Post a Comment