6.05.2013

Deliciousness, Y'all

Ok, so my precious friend Jana just became a Pampered Chef consultant and had her first party last night. All of us girls got together, with Straw-ber-Ritas in hand, and watched Jana work her magic in the kitchen. We had so much fun and the recipe she made was too delicious not to share.

Stephanie, being the host, got to pick the recipe from the Pampered Chef website for Jana to cook. 
Let's just say she did a great job pickin'.
Delicious, Y'all.

Bacon and Artichoke Squares
8 Slices of Bacon
2 tsp Canola Oil
10 Slices of White Bread
4 Green Onions
1 Jar Marinated Artichokes, drain and pat dry
3/4 Cup Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread
2 Egg Whites
1 Tbsp Light Mayo
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
4 Garlic Cloves
1 Package of Shredded Swiss
3/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes

1. Preheat oven to 450. Cook Bacon and crumble. Brush baking pan with oil.
2. Arrange bread to cover bottom of baking dish
3. Chop white bottoms off of the green onions and add to food processor along with artichokes. Chop.
4. Whisk cream cheese, egg whites, mayo, mustard and minced garlic in a bowl until smooth.
5. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of swiss cheese, pepper, green onion/artichoke mixture and cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly on top of bread.
6. Bake 14-16 minutes.
7. Chop remaining green tops of green onions and cut tomatoes in half.
8. Remove pan from oven. Top with remaining cheese, bacon, green onions and tomatoes. Slice into small squares.

Should make around 32 squares.




I love a good girls night, no matter what. But when delicious food is involved, I love it even more. And I got to order some new kitchen stuff, which is always a plus, since Kendol and I spend the majority of our time in our kitchen. Naturally, I ordered a new piece of their stoneware bc I literally use my pizza stone every single time I cook. And I got some new, much needed measuring cups and measuring spoons. So excited. #nerdalert Not familiar with Pampered Chef? Do yourself a favor and get you a piece of their stoneware.

3 comments:

  1. so glad you had a great girl's night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pampered Chef! Did you know that I used to sell it? So, you'll see A LOT of it in my kitchen when you visit! HAHA! I use my stoneware all of the time too - it's a classic & a favorite! The bacon & artichoke squares looks so yummy! I might have to try this recipe soon! :)

    ReplyDelete