4.26.2013

Celebrations

Dear Everyone,
I apologize for how terrible my blog has become. But I believe it's better not to post than to post the same thing over and over... Each post would go something like this..

Work.. Monday through Friday
Work at Mudbugs... Wednesday night... Friday through Sunday night..
Repeat..

Seeeeee... Nobody wants to read about that shizz. 

So, what else has been going in our little bit of free time, you ask?

Little sister had her Senior Prom.



Are they not the cutest couple ever??
Sisters & Hayes!


We celebrated Stephanie's Birthday (at Mudbugs... ha)!!


We found out some dear friends are having a little one!!!
Yay Ben and Mary Kathryn

Mary K is in the white in the middle..
1..2..3.. Mary Kathryn's Pregnant
Some of us apparently didn't catch on as quick..
And last but not least, I found these little BCBGeneration lovelies at TJ Max... 
and I'm a little obsessed.



And lastly, we are off to see Dave Matthews this weekend, but first we will be helping a very best friend celebrate the life his father and best friend. Then it's off to Relay for Life tonight to help him celebrate the life of his mother who lost her battle with cancer. As Stephanie (his wife) said, I bet his parents had the most amazing dinner date in heaven on Tuesday night. Please keep Wally and Stephanie in your prayers... and hug your loved ones a little tighter!

But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.
2 Timothy 4:17

3 comments:

  1. Ha, what a cute way to tell someone your preggo. Love the faces! Have a great weekend love!

    xo, Emily
    Blue Dog Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way they told y'all they were expecting! Keeping your friends in my prayers! It's difficult enough losing one parent, but both!? Ugh, I just cannot imagine! Y'all have a good weekend though & don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those wedges! Your little sis is adorable - loooove her dress!

    ReplyDelete