11.04.2013

Peace

"When you don't know what to do, wait while I open the way before you. Trust that I know what I'm doing, and be ready to follow my lead. I will give strength to you, and I will bless you with peace." 

Those are the words for November 4th in Jesus Calling. I don't think they could be any more perfect. I don't think that there is anything else that I needed to hear more on this specific day of my life than that.

Maybe you needed to hear it to.

He fills my life with good things.
Psalm 103:5


4 comments:

  1. This just came up in my blog roll! LOVE this though!! Perfect verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Always a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, and speaks SO MUCH TRUTH girl. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete