7.30.2010

FABULOUS FRIDAY!

"This is the day that the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Ok, so I'm going to switch things up a bit today and use the topic of FABULOUS FRIDAY! Let's face it, some days are just awful, but we have to remember that God has given us another day on this earth, so we must make the most of it. Well, this week has been nothing short of a nightmare, but God has still blessed me with a couple of FABULOUS things that have brought a smile to my face. Here they are, in all of their FABULOSITY!!


KENDOL!!
There's not much to say, except he's FABULOUS!



I don't know if there's anyone in the world (besides Meagan Rae, of course) who is more excited about this little cd of hers that is soon to be coming out. I can't freaking wait til her cd release parties. I will take a cd and a t-shirt.. please and thank you! I would take an 8x10 picture as well, but I already have one!
Doesn't she look FABULOUS on her cd cover?? I can't wait to hear all of the new songs! AAAAHHHHHH It's really happening folks :) I remember back in like first grade, the whole fam packed up and headed to Jackson for the Alan Jackson/Faith Hill concert. Before we went to the concert, we went to watch Meagan Rae in a talent show: black jeans, red cowboy boots, crazy cowgirl button up and a cowboy hat singing Mary Chapin Carpenter's "I Feel Lucky!" (i'm 99% positive that was the song) Her dreams are coming true, one step at a time. So proud :)
http://fb.me/DkdpDgPo



People.com released a sneak peak of the new "six pak" album from Blake Shelton this morning called "It's All About Tonight." I love him, so this has has made my day. I have been listening to the six songs on repeat since 8 a.m. Go check it out. "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking" is FABULOUS.

http://ow.ly/2iNwP



All week I have been looking forward to heading to the Delta for the weekend and having dinner with 3 of my most favorite girls: Katie, Michaelle and Amanda. We will be dining at the FABULOUS Crystal Grill. Can't wait to catch up!!


This past Sunday, we turned Kendol's Manroom/Office into a Manroom/Office with a bed. I think it turned out pretty FAB!





Recently I have redecorated a couple of other things around the house, as well, that turned out FABULOUS!

I put in a new Toile shower curtain in the extra bathroom and decorated with some of my copper crosses and bowls from the MS Gift Company!

I did a little redecorating on this table as well. It needed spicing up a bit!

New gold/orange picture frame from Pier 1!! Super cute!

New bedspread!! Looks like a totally different room. Love it!



Enough about the house, Dillard's is having extra 30% off their sale items, so of course I had to go do a little retail therapy. Who can pass up sassy shoes for those prices


While at Dillard's, I also purchased some more of their awesome new "high lengths mascara." If you don't have any yet, I suggest you go get some. It's the bomb.


And last but not least, to finish out this FABULOUS FRIDAY afternoon, I am going to treat myself to the most FABULOUS thing on earth.

A Coca Cola Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment