1.26.2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

It has been a while, so I decided to bring back my old friend "A Wee Bit About Me" Wednesday.




{one} how tall are you?
5'7 ish

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Food (girls gotta eat) and wedding/baby/birthday gifts

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
www.facebook.com
www.people.com
www.perezhilton.com
I have to keep up with my celebrity gossip!


{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Nike and it's about time for some new ones. Mine have run about 300 miles.


{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
MUSHROOMS..... WOOF


{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
O lord, I have no idea. It's no telling. Too many.


{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
An E! Host, An Interior Designer or a Wedding Planner


{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
NO!! Thank goodnes..


{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one.

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
I'd say 3.5. I can definitely let things get messy, but I can only stand it so long. But even when things are crazy, I know exactly where everything is. I like to call it "Organized Chaos."

No comments:

Post a Comment